Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mixtape update

Okay, As you may or may not know, I have been working on a mixtape for close to a year now. I have hired and fired two DJ's for various reasons. I'm not really going to get into details, but all I will say is that this project has been serious for me. I take everything I do very serious! 110%.  If your not on board for at least 90% then its time to move on. I don't think these other two DJ's I had were on board for 50%! So with that being said I had to regroup.

I was originally going to call this "Return of... The mixTAPE" I was going to have hard copies on cassette with a download code on the insert for those who don't have a Cassette player. However, I am nearing the end of my rope with this whole thing. I really want to get this thing out. So I am renaming it, putting hard copies on CD and getting a new DJ

Stay tuned. On Friday June 21st, I will announce the New Title of the mix tape and who the new DJ is. I will say this. He has been doing things for the town for quite some time and he is not going to sleep. He recently did a mix tape for two prominent Seattle Artists and does a very good job. Start using your motors.

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment