Friday, May 21, 2010

Important Mixtape anouncement 05/21/10


Friday is finally here and I am proud to announce:

Soul the Interrogator and DJ Peg "Graffiti Post Mix Tape Vol I"

Coming THIS SUMMER!!!!

No cassettes. No Gimmicks. No sleeping DJ's. No excuses. Just good Free Music.

I will announce the actual release DATE in about two weeks. I am also going to promote a release party! Stay tuned.

So... Why Peg? Its very simple. He is hungry, he works hard, he is professional, and has never let me down. He is good people. recently, he did Petty-P's mix tape and did a great job.

So... Why the title change? Many reasons 1. I have been working on this since last JULY! that is WAY too long for a mix tape. I'm tired of this whole process and just want to get it out. 2. I had been promoting it with two other DJ's and quite frankly, I want Peg to have his own identity for this project. 3. duplicating Cassettes is stupid expensive. I don't want to spend all of that money for a free mix tape. Maybe in the future when money isn't an issue.

www.myspace.com/peg206

So there you have it.


No comments:

Post a Comment