Friday, December 16, 2011

Remainder Featuring Petty-P & Nickels Hawkeye (Produced by Sapient)

Remainder Featuring Petty-P & Nickels Hawkeye (Produced by Sapient)

A LOT of people have been hounding me when my next album IMpervious is coming out. To be perfectly honest, it has been a really tough year financially and emotionally. I have moved from Seattle to Walla Walla WA and back again, My marriage ended and I basically had to start over from the ground up. SO! I wanted to give my fans/peoples SOMETHING to let them know that IMpervious IS coming. I basically have two singles. The first being "Remainder" featuring two people with whom I have worked with for a very long time Petty-P and Nickels Hawkeye of Oldominion/Comunalien/Lojique/Dropsci Giants/The Shake Down/206 Zulu Nation. And the Second is called "Pity Pot" which will have a video accompanying it. Both Songs are produced by Sapient of Sandpeople/Debaser. Awesome beat smith. PLEASE Enjoy this song, and know this.... IMpervious WILL be coming sooner than you think

No comments:

Post a Comment