Friday, July 9, 2010

So much in the works....

Oh boy. 2010 has been a very busy year for me musically. This August will Mark two years since Prawdukt was released. It is still going pretty strong. Still new to some markets. I have been really busy working on these other projects. Here is a list of current projects and projects on the Que:

Soul the Interrogator "Impervious"*
JPS "Weaponry EP"*
Soul the Interrogator & DJ Peg "Graffiti Post Mix Tape VOL I"*
Soul the Interrogator "Prawdukt: Spare Change EP"#
Soul the Interrogator "Leviathan EP"#
JPS (Untitled full length album)0
Mysterium Media Group Compilation Album#
Soul Dog "Project Nomad EP" (1994 re-release)0
Soul the Interrogator "Beyond All Meanz: Reload"0

* Means they are actively being worked on or have been completed
# Means they are not Active but work has been done on it
0 Means there has been no work on it at all (Project Nomad was released in 94, but I have to take the A DATS to another studio for mixing and mastering.)

I also have been talking to RC tha Traqaholic about the possibility of releasing a Tribute album for One of the OG producers in Seattle (Sickity Sick) Sam Stephens, who passed a few years ago. He was the one who gave me, and allot of other rappers/producers their start in local hip hop. I feel that not enough was done to have people remember his legacy. Hopefully something good will come out of that.

I have been inviting allot of artists to be a part of the compilation album that I am putting out Via MMG. Unfortunately, Not allot of artists are biting. If it doesn't pick up then I fear it will be scrapped.

My group JPS has just "Officially" released "Weaponry EP" on itunes and a gazillion other digital stores globally. JPS has  had much favor as of late. Lot of shows. Lot of Sales. God has been good to us. Tomorrow is the ITM music awards show where we have been Nominated for "Best New Group" and "Best Hip Hop Group" Keeping fingers crossed, but even if we don't win we are performers for the night as well... It should be an excellent time. Just to be nominated is an honor.

Anyway, I'll holler later. I am going to Neemas Album release party tonight. Good times..

No comments:

Post a Comment